Like many others, I normally don’t make New Year’s resolutions because it seems I barely make it to January 2nd or 3rd and they’re already “broken.” — LOL! However, being somewhat actively involved in reading others’ blogs, I’ve found several who have come up with at least one resolution and even a few who have more than one. So, I’ve been thinking about what I should resolve to do this year; and as of yet, I’ve not come up with much of anything. The things I think of are either too personal to share online or too impossible to accomplish.
That being said, here’s a short list that I hope will be doable. Listed here in no particular order, are my resolutions for 2010…
- Spend more time listening.
- Spend less time complaining.
- Continue journaling on paper and online.
- Hug my children more often.
- Write more snail mail cards and letters.
- Do not heap guilt on myself for failing to follow these resolutions.
And, here are a few others I’ve found who’ve listed their resolutions on-line:
Please let me know what resolutions you’ve made; and if you blogged about them, leave the link. (I may go back and add your list to this post!)